I have got stuff for you today, Dear Reader! Lots and lots – and lots – of stuff.
First up, I’m over at the awesome bestselling author Delilah Devlin’s blog this week! Please truck on over and check it out – and, if you have a moment, leave a comment so I don’t look like I’m talking to myself. ~grin~ It’s a little fairy tale about “Where Did the Time Go?”
Next, there’s a party goin’ on over at TRS – The Romance Studio, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! You can enter to win a $100 USD gift card from online retailer Amazon, prizes from participating authors like a $25 gift card from yours truly, AND you have all sorts of blog posts with excerpts, recipes, and chit-chat. Participating authors can post up to five a day during the party, which I, of course, took to be a challenge.
Hey. It’s me. Come on. Would I let you down?
Sunday, March 13th
(Note – I don’t have any posts on the 12th due to a family emergency, but there is plenty of content from my fellow authors so don’t be shy!)
- Daylight Savings Time and a Fairy Tale
- Coming In April – the A-Z Challenge. Where’s YOUR Alphabet?
- Movie Night with the Nice Girls Writing Naughty
- The Honey Pat
Monday, March 14th
- Crafts and Stress – Why *Else* Do You Think I Knit?
- From the Tip of the Pen – Work In Progress, Excerpt M/M Romance
- Mini Vacations – Galena!
- Myths and Modern Life
Tuesday, March 15th
Wednesday, March 16th
- Another World – Why Make It Up? (with an Excerpt, M/M Romance, Mild Heat)
- Cooking and Food Porn
- What’s Next – Sapphire Dream (Excerpt, M/M Romance)
- The Music of Persis – Beats Antique
- In the Future – Seekers and Mystery
Thursday, St. Patrick’s Day!
- Plausible Premise – M/M and Lamiae
- Have Fun With It (M/M Excerpt)
- What’s Next for the Emerald City Shifters – Sealed by Duty (M/M Excerpt)
- Fun Stuff – A to Z
- Movie Night – and Thank You!
I’ll put the links here as they go live. Stay tuned!
And last, but certainly not least, Friday night is Movie Night with the Nice Girls! You read that right. Join us for some fun, prizes, and a chance to hang out with your favorite Nice Girls.
Here’s how it works. The party’s on our Facebook group, and we’ll have lots of conversation and giveaways. At the appointed time, 9:00 P.M. Eastern, we’ll cue the movie. You can pick it up at your local library, favorite brick and mortar retailer, or online streaming service or etailer. As we watch, we’ll chat and have lots of fun. The last movie night was a ton of fun, which is why we’re doing it again. Join in the fun, here!
That’s all from me today, but remember – keep reading, and stay nice! We love you!